The Streetsville BIA is proud to announce the opening of our Summer Market next Saturday July 3rd from 8am – 1pm. Our market will run every Saturday of the summer in the Streetsville Village Square from July until September 4th.
The Village Square Committee has worked very hard to select vendors that are not in competition with our local businesses but will enhance our community’s shopping experience.
We ask that you please share this information with your friends and family.
Our market will have fresh produce, eggs, honey, meats, tea, and an evolving array of artisan vendors throughout the summer. Pack your reusable bags and masks and find us at the Streetsville Village Square located at 7 Main street. We encourage you to walk or bike and utilize our new bike path along Queen Street as well as the bike racks located in the Village Square. Lots of parking is available around Streetsville and Free parking is available at the Streetsville GO station.
When you arrive at the market:
- Please stop at the entrance of the market, use the hand sanitizer provided and read the Covid-19 public health questions. If you feel unwell please stay home.
- Masks are required.
- Maintain physical distancing from vendors, staff, volunteers and other customers.
- Consider bringing a reusable bag.
- We recommend bringing cash as well as debit or credit cards.
- There is no public access to washrooms.
Here’s what our opening day vendor lineup looks like:
- Alphonsas Gourmet– Oils / Salad Dressings / Vinegars / Sauces
- Blue Danube Sausage House Ltd– Smoked Sausages / Meats
- Everything Maple & More– Gourmet Maple Products
- Little Bee Farmer’s Market– Fresh Produce / Eggs
- Mad Mexican– Dips & Salsas
- Morfosoaps– Handmade Vegan Soaps
- Sandusk Farm Lavender – Lavender Products
- Steve’s Bees- Honey
- The Tea Room- Teas & More
- Waterfall of Wellness– Candles & Wellness Products
Follow us on Instagram @streetsvillebia for more updates on our vendors throughout the summer!
We hope to see you on Saturdays in the Village Square for our Summer Market!